Well, I just don’t know where to start! What an amazing experience and fabulous hotel. We often treat ourselves to quality hotels but this has to be the best experience we have ever had, from the look, the vibe and overall experience of staying here.
susieevans80 40 yrs, The Retreat Spa and Hotel, Read 0 reviews »
Blue Lagoon, Iceland
The Retreat Spa at the Blue Lagoon
- Set into an 800 year old lava field and encircled by thermal pools. An incredibly unique hotel experience.
- Watch the Northern Lights dance across the night sky whilst dining at the Moss restaurant.
- A world famous spa which you have all to yourselves when the doors close to the public. Some rooms even have direct access.
Facilities includeWIFI Gym Exceptional Spa Room Service Volcanic Landscape Bar
- Blue Lagoon
- Horse Riding
- Glacier Walks
- Whale Watching
- Superjeep Tours
- Volcanic Hiking
Seasons in Iceland
About The Retreat Spa at the Blue Lagoon
Set into an 800 year old lava field and encircled by thermal pools, The Retreat Hotel Spa at the Blue lagoon seamlessly combines the awe inspiring, natural surroundings with exquisite, dramatic Scandinavian design. Located in the heart of the Reykjanes UNESCO Geopark, sitting astride the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, The Retreat provides unforgettable expeditions into a volcanic landscape. Complimentary silica and algae masks are also provided to leave you feeling fresh and pampered.
Located just off the world famous Blue Lagoon, in a totally secluded and private setting in some of the most staggering surroundings.
How to get there
The Retreat Hotel Spa at the Blue Lagoon is just 20km from Keflavik International Airport, taking only 20 minutes by road transfer.
When to go
Weather in Iceland is often completely unpredictable. In summer there is a fair chance of bright and sunny days with temperatures reaching up to 17 degrees celcius.
Its important to pack for any eventuality, preparing for wind and rain and bringing plenty of layers and suncream!
Travelling with children
The Retreat Spa at the Blue Lagoon welcomes children, however children under the age of nine cannot stay in the Lava View or Lagoon Suites due to the direct access to water from the room.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.