Holidays in South Coast and Westman Islands, Iceland - True Luxury Travel
The True Luxury Experience
True Expert Advice
Every member of our team has lived, worked or travelled extensively throughout our destinations.
True Personal Service
We approach every holiday as if it was our own, ensuring you experience a most personal service at every step.
True Transparent Price
Our founding promise is to create unforgettable holiday experiences at truly transparent prices.
About South Coast and Westman Islands
A short drive from the countries capital and you will immediately feel off the beaten track. Black sand beaches, glacier lagoons geothermal baths and ice caves are all things you can experience in this corner of the country. Trundle along with a guide or get lost in your own hire car as you pass meadows of Icelandic horses. A short ferry away from Landeyjahofn lies the Westman Islands, arguably the countries wildest pocket. The South Coast is perfect for a taste of Iceland over a long weekend.
True Luxury Lodges in South Coast and Westman Islands
- Situated within the famous Golden Circle tourist route and surrounded by Icelandic landscape
- Located on the river Sog, Icelands largest freshwater river in terms of water volume - perfect for fishing.
- Each room has a terrace enabling you to soak up the amazing surroundings in privacy. Ideal for when the Northern Lights appear.
- Nestled between two of the highlights of Southern Iceland - Seljalandsfoss and Skogarfoss
- A real sense of staying with the locals.
- Equine adventures around the staggering surroundings.
Independent Guest Reviews
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.