A beautiful and classy hotel with an impeccable service.
Genevieve P 32 yrs, Saint Louis, Missouri, Read 0 reviews »
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dine in one of the Michelin star restaurant of the hotel
- Take a luxurious SPA treatment
- Prime location on Hong Kong Island
Facilities includeThe Mandarin SPA Mandarin Grill bar Pierre Man Wah The Chinnery The Mandarin Cake Shop Captain's Bar
- Day Tour to Macau
- Giant Buddha Day Trip
- Visit historic temples
- Night Cruise in Hong Kong harbour
- Discover Hong Kong's heritage trails
- Indoor Swimming Pool and luxurious Spa
Seasons in Hong Kong
About Mandarin Oriental
The Mandarin Oriental is as legendary as the city itself. Its location is prime, with the energy of the city and everything it offers right on your doorstop. Its architecture is sleek and impressive, its service faultless.
The Mandarin Oriental overlooks Victoria Harbour and boasts some of the best restaurants on the island, many with Michelin stars. With its superb rooms, spa and outstanding facilities, the Mandarin Oriental is a delightful blend of luxury, contemporary style and comfort.
The Mandarin Oriental is located on Connaught Road, in the heart of Hong Kong overlooking to Victoria Harbour.
How to get there
A 12 hour International flight to Hong Kong, followed by a 40 minute transfer by car to the hotel.
When to go
Hong Kong can be visited all year around.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
The Hotel provides baby sitting facilities and special kids menu in the restaurant.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.