Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Tanzania Honeymoon Expert
Escape the crowds in this vast country and experience safari at its most romantic!Contact Georgie
My recent trip in Tanzania
WHY WE LOVE TANZANIAN HONEYMOONS
Experience the best of Tanzanian safari honeymoons
Variety & Wildlife
Every safari honeymoon is unique and tailored to you and with 23 vastly different national parks spread over 110,000 squared kilometers whatever your dream safari honeymoon, Tanzania is the perfect place to enjoy it.
Not only does Tanzania offer some of the best safari in Africa but the pristine tropical islands with their white sand beaches that dot the coastline are the perfect counterpoint to days spent exploring the wild. From the ancient streets of Stone Town, bustling with life to the untouched Mnemba Island we can find the perfect place for you to finish your honeymoon with days spent lounging in the sun.
Often built in the most unspoiled of places some of Tanzania’s best safari lodges are an Eden for honeymooners. Jaw-droppingly beautiful and hidden away from the rest of the world these intimate lodges cater to a select few and allow you experience Africa at its very best.
After any wedding getting to your destination quickly and easily so that you can start enjoying the most important holiday of your life is vital and being only 9 hours fly time away from Europe, Tanzania is easily in reach. Once there a well-developed network of light aircraft put almost all of this amazing country at the tips of your fingers.
HOW TO EXPLORE TANZANIA
Let these itineraries inspire you to experience the best of Tanzania on your honeymoon.
Selous, Ruaha and Zanzibar
- This itinerary combines Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park and the white sand beaches of Tanzania's coastline. This Honeymoon is perfect for anyone looking for a more diverse safari experience combining Tanzania's southern parks before unwinding on the idyllic beaches of the coast.
- From approximately £4,200 per person based on two sharing for 10 nights. Full board in Zanzibar and fully inclusive on safari including all meals, drinks, safari activities, transfers and regional flights.
- 3 x Nights in Siwandu in the Selous, 3 x Nights at Jongomero in Ruaha, followed by 4 x Nights at Ras Kutani on the beach.
The Best of Northern Tanzania
- Revel in the diversity and awe at the spectacular scenery of Northern Tanzania. From the serene beauty of Tarangire National Park, to the magnificent highlands of Ngorongoro Crater before finishing in the home of safari, the Serengeti.
- From approximately £5,500 per person inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 3 x Nights at Kuro Tarangire, 2 x nights at Entamanu in the highlands of Ngorongoro Crater and 3 x nights at Serengeti Safari Camp.
Tanzania in Style
- The ultimate for a honeymoon in Tanzania - start with a bang witnessing the unparalleled wildlife of the Serengeti, hop down to the Selous for a more diverse game viewing experience on foot or by boat, before finishing in barefoot luxury on Pemba Island.
- From approximately £7,500 per person based on two sharing for 14 nights. Fully inclusive throughout including all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 4 x Nights at Lamai Serengeti, 3 x Nights at Sand Rivers Selous, followed by 7 x Nights at Fundu Lagoon on Pemba Island.
Tanzania's Honeymoon Highlights
Hidden away lodges make for safari honeymoon at its best
Home to the great migration this vast savanna landscape provides some of the best wildlife viewing in Africa. Spreading from the short grass plains in the north to the wooded foothills of Ngorongoro Crater.
Zanzibar & Pemba
Once the flourishing capital of the spice trade these stunning islands combines pure white beaches with the ancient winding streets of Stone Town. This unique blend of culture and dazzling beauty can be found almost nowhere else.
The Ngorongoro Crater
One of the most uniquely beautiful landscapes in Africa this giant volcanic crater and UNESCO world heritage site is home a fantastic array of both wildlife and culture.
Ruaha National Park
Spreading over 20,000 square Km's The Ruaha national park is one of east Africa's largest national parks. Huge herds of elephants roam the plains and with 571 species of birds, the park is a haven for naturalists.