Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Kenya Honeymoon Expert
Kenya is a fantastic place to enjoy a honeymoon. On safari, one will see great wildlife and views along with a wide variety of exciting activities.Contact Adda
My recent trip in Kenya
Why is Kenya for your honeymoon?
Advice from our Africa experts on choosing the right destination for your honeymoon
Variety & Wildlife
The landscapes of this diverse and unique country stretch from the rugged mountain ranges of the north to the rolling grass plains of the Masai Mara. It is possible to see more here than you would believe possible, making it perfect for a safari honeymoon.
The Great Migration
Home to one of the greatest wildlife spectacle on the planet, the great migration floods from the Serengeti into the Masai Mara every year and offers those lucky enough to be here over the summer months the chance to witness vast herds plunging through the crocodile-infested depths of the Mara River. This is a spectacle worthy of your most important holiday.
After the rigours of months of wedding planning getting to your safari destination quickly and easily is a luxury that not many places can offer. With daily direct flights and only 8 hours in the air and a fleet of aircraft ready to whisk you straight from the airport to some of the wildest and most beautiful places on the planet.
White Sand Beaches
After the adrenaline and the adventure of your safari sit back and enjoy a well-earned rest on beautiful white sand beaches. A destination in itself the Kenyan coast is the perfect place to wile away your days swimming in pristine blue waters, exploring the underwater world of pristine reefs and marine parks or enjoying the gentle pace of life in paradise.
Suggested itineraries for your honeymoon
An outline of our favourite combinations
Honeymoon In Heaven
- This itinerary combines two beautiful locations creating an easy and memorable honeymoon. You will see the famous Maasai Mara and all of its wildlife followed by time to decompress on a white beach.
- From approximately £5,000pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 10 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 3 x Nights at Naibore in the Mara followed by 7 x Nights at the barefoot luxury lodge Fundu Lagoon.
Classic Kenya Honeymoon
- This itinerary combines Nairobi, the Maasai Mara and a glorious beach in Watamu. This affordable honeymoon gives guests a luxurious introduction to three of the best parts of Kenya.
- From approximately £4,800 inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 1 x Night in Hemingway's Nairobi, 3 x Nights at Ol Seki in the Mara, followed by 4 x Nights at Hemingways Resort on the Beach
Exciting and Adventurous Honeymoon
- This honeymoon is for people who want to have an active and different experience where you avoid the crowds. Riding, walking, quad bikes, snorkelling, and relaxation.
- From approximately £6,000 inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 10 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 3 x Nights at Borana Lodge, 3 x Nights on a Karisia Walking Safari, 4 x Nights at Manda Bay
Kenya's safari highlights
Showcasing the diversity of Kenya
The Masai Mara
Home to the Great Migration and the greatest density of wildlife on earth this is safari like nowhere else and chance to see the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth.
Samburu National Park
Rugged mountain ranges jutting out flat planes this wild frontier is brought to life by the great rivers flowing through it and home to the famous Samburu Tribe.
From the idyllic street of the almost biblical Lamu island to the pristine white sand of Diani beach there are few places more beautiful to spend your time.
With Mount Kenya rising as the centrepiece to this highland plateau offers a great chance to see wildlife from a unique perspective with cutting-edge conservation and sustainability.