Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Tanzania Group Expert
Tanzania offeres a huge range of differnet options and wonderful lodges. For families travelling together or groups of friends there is always something for everyone.Contact Georgie
My recent trip in Tanzania
WHY WE LOVE TANZANIA FOR GROUPS
The ideal setting to experience safari together.
Teeming planes full to bursting with a variety of wildlife that makes Tanzania one of the best safari destinations in Africa. Ranging from the Rufiji river how to one of the highest densities of hippos and crocodiles in Africa to the millions of wildebeest and Zebra that flood the Serengeti National park.
Tanzania offers some of the best group travel lodges in East Africa. Perfect for those looking to enjoy safari of the highest standard in destinations designed to allow groups to spend quality time together in stunning surroundings.
With a huge number of different flights and airlines into the country, Tanzania is one of the most accessible countries in Africa, making it perfect for large groups traveling together. Private charter flights and a well-established network of regional flights make sure that all of this amazing country is within reach and ready to be explored.
Private houses and smaller lodges are the perfect setting for a group traveling together giving them the chance to experience Africa at their own pace and share their experiences in a private and luxurious setting.
HOW TO EXPLORE GROUP SAFARI IN TANZANIA
Let these itineraries inspire you and discover the best of Tanzania safari.
Celebrate in Style in Tanzania
- There is no better place to be than in the bush when you all get together to celebrate a big occasion. This itinerary combines two of our ultimate lodges in the Serengeti and Zanzibar which are made for those special occasions.
- From approximately £8,500 per person based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights. Full Board basis on the beach.
- 4 x Nights at Lamai Private followed by 4 x Nights at Xanadu on Zanzibar.
Traditional Group Holiday in Tanzania
- This itinerary includes a few days camping in a traditional bush camp in Ruaha National Park, a park known for its fantastic elephant numbers, before flying across to Selous Game Reserve for a more active safari experience with walking and boat safaris.
- From approximately £7,000 per person based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 4 x Nights at Kwihala Camp followed by 4 x Nights at Roho Ya Selous in Selous Game Reserve.
The Great Wildebeest Migration
- Follow the herds while staying in the comfort of some of East Africa's most loved camps. Combining the Masai Mara and the Northern Serengeti before finishing with a bang at Ngorongoro Crater will be a group adventure never to forget!
- From approximately £8,500 per person based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 3 x Nights at Rekero, 3 x Nights at Namiri Plains and 2 x Nights at The Highlands.
TANZANIA GROUP HIGHLIGHTS
From private camps to boutique lodges you can always find something that suits
With over a million migration herbivores and huge numbers of predators, the Serengeti has something for everyone to fall in love with.
For those looking for a challenge, Mount Kilimanjaro is the perfect opportunity to test yourself. With private group climbs available why not spend time together climbing the tallest freestanding mountain in the world.
Ruaha National Park
Home to giant herds of elephants and “super prides” of lions, the Ruaha is some of the wildest safaris in Tanzania and is perfect for those groups hoping to get off the beaten track and escape the crowds.
With culture and stunning white beaches, Zanzibar island is the perfect place to spend time together experiencing the wonder that is this unique island.