Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Kenya Group Expert
Kenya is a fantastic place to enjoy a group holiday. On safari, one will see great wildlife and views along with a wide variety of exciting activities.Contact Adda
My recent trip in Kenya
Why is Kenya for a group?
Advice from our Africa experts on choosing the right destination for a group
Wildlife and Variety
With over 40 national parks and conservation areas, a vast range of different ecosystems is preserved and allow travellers to Kenya to chance to experience a level of variety that few countries in the world can offer. It is also home to one of THE wildlife spectacles, The wildebeest migration. Drawing people from across the world the migration is something that stays with you forever.
As the historical home of safari, Kenya has long pioneered the more adventurous side of safari and for groups looking for some adventure as well as wildlife, it is the ideal place to be. From walking with camel caravans in the rugged north to riding on horseback through the herds of the Masai Mara Kenya offers more than almost anywhere else.
A common mistake made by visitors to Kenya is to think that only during the summer months during the migration should you visit. Kenya is a hugely varied country and offers an opportunity for spectacular experiences and wildlife viewing year round, with Christmas being a particularly spectacular time of year.
Divided neatly in half by the equator Kenya has one of the most travel-friendly climates in Africa with only a few short months of rain interspersed between long stretches of sunshine. Another bonus of its proximity to the equator is that the range in temperature is limited making for warm weather holidaying whenever you visit.
Suggested itineraries for your group holiday
An outline of our favourite combinations
Ultimate Group Holiday to Kenya
- This itinerary includes two key locations but in private and exclusive use accommodation with all the bells and whistles. It includes a variety of activities, landscapes and wildlife.
- From approximately £8000 pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 4 x Nights at the Mara Bush Houses followed by 4 x Nights Laragai House on the Borana Conservancy.
Traditional Group Safari in Northern Kenya
- This itinerary includes a few days walking in the Karisia hills with the support of camels which gives a group a unique and exciting experience in the bush, followed by a traditional ranch overlooking Mt Kenya.
- From approximately £8,000 pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 4 x Nights on a Karisia Walking Safari followed by 4 x Nights Sosian Lodge in Laikipia.
Private Houses for Group Holiday In Kenya
- Combining a private house in the famous Lewa Conservancy and a Private House on Lamu Island will give a group total privacy to enjoy the surrounding beauty and each others company.
- From approximately £8,500 pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 4 x Nights in the House at Sirikoi followed by 6 x Nights at Jahazi House on Lamu Island.
Kenya's safari highlights
Showcasing the diversity of Kenya
Samburu National Park
Rugged mountain ranges and meandering sluggish rivers, Samburu National Park is wilderness at its best.
The Masai Mara
Often mistaken as only being about the Wildebeest the migration the Mara is home to phenomenal numbers of wildlife year round.
Home to the adventure safari Laikipia is the perfect place to ride and walk through a herd of wildlife to your heart's content.
The Chyulu Hills
With stunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro and home to some of the biggest elephants left in Africa, this vast wilderness is a prime example of untouched wilderness.