Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Group Expert
Going on a group holiday is brilliant whether it be all travelling together for a destination wedding or as a multiple family holiday it can be a daunting task to plan but here at TLT we take away the stress to create a great Group Holiday.Contact Peter
My recent trip in Group
This once quaint village has become the largest boom town and construction site in Cambodia.
The Irrawaddy river is Myanmar's largest river flowing from the north to the south of the country.
The bay is famous for its scenic ocean karst topography and is often included in lists of natural wonders of the world.
Jodhpur was once the most important town of Marwar, the largest princely state in Rajputana, and now has a population of around one million people. It is found on the eastern edge of the Thar Desert and cowers below the mighty Mehrangarh Fort, the most spectacular citadel in Rajasthan. Where Jaipur is known as the Pink city, Jodhpur is known as the Blue city after the colour of its old town houses. The bazaars of the old city, with different areas assigned to different trades, radiate out from the 1910 Sardar Market with its tall clock tower marking the centre of town. Get lost in the blue maze of the old city where you’ll stumble across Muslim tie-dyers, puppet-makers and traditional spice markets. Jodhpur’s famed cubic roofscape, best viewed at sunset, is a photographer’s dream.
Etosha National Park
Namibia’s most famous wildlife destination an area of grassland savannah, mopane and acacia bush and the famous white salt-pans. High volumes of wildlife move through and are resident in Etosha, the congregation of species around available surface water as the dry season progresses can be overwhelming!
Kruger National Park
The Kruger National Park and Greater Kruger ecosystem is South Africa’s most famous safari export and possibly the best known big game safari area in Africa. The location for any visitor in search of guaranteed sightings of Africa’s iconic wildlife, the Kruger is a wonderful destination with accommodation to suit most styles and budgets. True Luxury Travel particularly like the carefully controlled private reserves which form part of this vast protected area – the Timbavati and Sabi Sands Game Reserves are home to wonderful wildlife, great guides and luxury lodges. Our True Luxury Travel specialists have a wealth of experience of South African safari. We have guided, managed and constructed lodges across South Africa, as well as been fortunate enough to experience safari from the Kalahari to the Kruger, Madikwe to the Eastern Cape, the Karoo to KwaZulu Natal. Each of these different safari areas has certain highlights we would love to talk you through. While the Greater Kruger is South Africa’s most visited safari destination, it is important to remember that, although low-risk, this is a malarial destination. For families or those looking to avoid these areas the Madikwe, Waterberg, Kalahari and Eastern Cape are all fantastic options to consider.
How to Explore Group Locations
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
Mekong by Boat
- Board your luxury vessel which takes you up the Mekong towards Cambodia. Experience rural communities, endless rice paddies, markets and temples.
- 12 days from £7,500 per person to include a full board basis on the Aqua Mekong.
- Aqua Mekong through My Tho, Cai Be, Chau Doc, Phnom Penh, Kampong ending in Siem Reap
Cape Town and Kruger escape
- One of the worlds most iconic cities, surrounded by mountains & wineyards, Cape Town. Followed by a big 5 Safari in the Kruger.
- 10 nights from £3,000 per person including flights, transfers and accommodation
- Cape Town, Winelands & Kruger National Park
Boats, Beaches & Historic Islands
- Sail through Halong Bay, relax on the central coast beaches, and learn the history of th Con Dao Islands
- From £5,000 for 14 days including domestic flights and accommodation.
- Halong Bay, Nha Trang and Con Son Island
- One of the most spectacular destinations on Earth. Experience incredible diversity, jaw-dropping landscapes, memorable wildlife and cultural interactions.
- 10 nights exploring Namibia as a group of eight from £4,650 per person. Includes domestic private charter flights throughout, fully inclusive accommodation and all safari activities.
- Sossuvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha
- Myanmar offers authentic cruising on the Irrawaddy River, balloon rides over Bagan, glimpses of ancient temples throughout and remote, untouched countryside locations.
- A 10-night stay, including guiding and domestic flights, staying in boutique lodging from £3,800 per person.
- Mandalay, Bagan, Inle Lake and Yangon
- Experience busy street life, tranquil havens and architectural splendours in Rajasthan. Spot tigers in Ranthambore and watch the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal.
- A 10-night stay, including a driver throughout, staying in 5* accommodation from £4,800 per person.
- Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur
Where To Stay for a Group Holidays
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our group collection.
What Our Clients Say
Start planning your trip
How we create your itinerary
1 Whatever planning stage you are at, contact us and tell us about your trip
2 We will then create a bespoke itinerary based on your specific requirements
3 We will then refine your itinerary until you are bursting with excitement about it
4 Travel with us safe in the knowledge you are fully supported and financially protected
Actual Expert Knowledge arrow_drop_down
Every one of our team has a huge passion for travel and spend at least six weeks each year visiting our lodges, meeting new managers and guides, ensuring our high standards are met and maintained.
Transparent Pricing arrow_drop_down
Unlike other tour operators, we do not charge you a premium for our services and as such, our prices are often better than booking direct because we can negotiate deals with our long standing relationships.
TOTAL Support arrow_drop_down
Our operations team are on call 24 hours a day to support you while you are travelling and to ensure that if something does go wrong, you are never left in the lurch. We are here to help so you can relax throughout your holiday.
Blank Paper Bespoke arrow_drop_down
We do not have any 'off the shelf itineraries'. Instead, we begin your booking with a blank piece of paper, to ensure that we only propose lodges that will fit your specific requirements and guides who will suit your personality.
Unrivalled Guide Network arrow_drop_down
We are proud of our unrivalled network of guides on the ground who will turn your trips from a memorable one into a spectacular experience.
Hand Picked Lodges arrow_drop_down
Every single lodge that we propose to you has been recently visited by one of our team and meets the high standards that we set. Surprisingly, this is a rarity within the industry.
100% Financial Protection arrow_drop_down
We are a certified member of the Travel Trust Association (Q1588a), guaranteeing you 100% financial protection for every aspect of your trip.
Safety First arrow_drop_down
We have a team dedicated to producing safety intelligence in every country that we represent as a destination, so that you can travel with total peace of mind.