Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Greece Expert
I love a Greek island holiday more than most and with 227 inhabited, it is safe to say there is a Greek island for everyone. Back on mainland the country boasts sandy beaches for swimming and gorges for hiking.Contact Molly
My recent trip in Greece
Why we love
The Greek islands are quite something; both the famous and those slightly harder to reach. There are the Mamma Mia ones bursting with locals, carafes of dodgy Greek wine and newspaper stuffed with overdone calamari. Then there is the glamour of Mykonos and the sunsets of Santorini. Crete, the largest, is a haven for families and Corfu you could argue is the villa capital of Europe.
For some reason the Greeks are over run with squid and octopus and when you are not snorkelling with them they make for some very tasty grub. Accompanied by portions of feta that carry more than your monthly allowance of dairy Greek cuisine screams over indulgence. Yet it is fresh and wonderful and not to be sniffed at.
Away from famous destinations Greece offers a playground of adventure – on land and sea. Road trip around the Peloponnese; clambering up through the town of Monemvasia or kayaking around the coves. Further north lies Epirus – Europe’s deepest canyon, rafting excursions starting in Albania and the floating monasteries of Meteora.
With all the islands comes an abundance of coastline, coves and secret beaches. Some would argue that boating your way around Greece is the best means to see the place and they have a point. With the Ionian Islands in the west and the Cyclades in the east there is plenty of ports to call home for the night.
Whatever experience you are looking for, our experts are ready to help…
How to Explore
Cyclades Island Hopping
- complete privacy and freedom to eat breakfast and your first glass of wine when you like.
- From £2,740 per person for a week based on two people sharing
- Santorini, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros
Athens and Beyond
- Watch the sunrise at the Acropilis and the moon set over the city from a rooftop restaurant.
- From £1,960 per person for a week based on two people sharing
- Athens, Peloponnese
Peloponnese Road Trip
- Marvel in the capital before exploring the mainland further.
- From £2,100 per person for ten nights based on two people sharing
- See the sunset over Santorini for yourself and explore less famous quieter islands.
- From £3,205 per person for ten nights based on two people sharing
- Santorini, Naxos, Folegandros, Mykonos
Greek Villa Holiday
- Complete privacy and freedom to eat breakfast and your first glass of wine when you like.
- From £2,500 per person for a week villa only
Islands by Boat
- Wake up to the sea lapping at your boat and the option of swimming all day and night.
- From £2,930 per person for a catered boat
- Aegean or Ioanian Islands