Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Tanzania Family Expert
Tanzania is perfect for families, easy to get to and with amazing amounts of easily viewed wildlife. It is the ideal place for a first taste of safari!Contact Georgie
My recent trip in Tanzania
WHY WE LOVE FAMILY SAFARIS TO TANZANIA
Some of the best family safari possible.
From the Flamingoes of Manyara National Park, Zanzibar white sand beaches and to the lion prides of the Serengeti, Tanzania offers one of the greatest varieties of wildlife and landscape in Africa. With 23 different national park and game reserves and over 110,000 ks2 of protected landscape to choose from there-there is something from each and every family.
All great holidays should combine a sense of fun and adventure with a chance to rest and revitalize yourself and after a safari, there is nowhere quite as good for this as Zanzibar. A perfect family beach destination with long white beaches, family friendly hotels and watersports available to all. Making for the perfect end to your family holiday.
Only nine hours flight via Nairobi and Amsterdam, Tanzania is one of the most accessible countries in Africa. Making it the ideal option for family travel and with VIP meet and assist at every airport as standard practice for us and private vehicles to take you from one place to the next, and specially designed family lodges equipped with family rooms we take all the stress out of travel and let you sit back and enjoy your holiday.
Tanzania is home to some of the best wildlife in the world and home for part of the year to the Great Migration, where 1.6 million wildebeest migrate through the Serengeti National Park. This spectacle will keep even the hardiest of Ipad addicts enthralled. From snorkeling with Whale Sharks to walking through herds of Zebra, Tanzania is a pristine example of safari at its very best.
HOW TO EXPLORE FAMILY SAFARIS IN TANZANIA
Perfected for family travel, let these itineraries inspire you to create the perfect family safari itinerary.
Classic Family Holiday in Tanzania
- This itinerary includes a beautifully finished exclusive use house in Northern Serengeti and an intimate beach hideaway on Zanzibar.
- From approximately £6000 pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights. Full board basis on the beach.
- 4 x Nights at Mkombe's House followed by 4 x Nights at Matemwe Beach House on Zanzibar.
Selous and Zanzibar
- Explore the Selous Game Reserve on foot, by boat or on a game drive and experience a safari like no other, before hopping across to soak up the pristine beaches of Zanzibar - ideal for any family with a taste for adventure!
- From approximately £4,200 pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 11 nights. Fully inclusive throughout including all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 4 x Nights Kiba Point followed by 7 x Nights at Baraza on Zanzibar.
Ultimate Tanzania with Teenagers
- With a private guide and private vehicle throughout, we know how to do family safaris in style. Explore the delights of Northern Tanzania and witness the spectacle of the great wildebeest migration, before flying across to Zanzibar to enjoy water sports, sunshine and white sands.
- From approximately £6000 pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 10 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights. Bed and Breakfast Basis on the beach.
- 2 x nights at Entamanu, 3 x nights at Serengeti Safari Camp and 5 x nights at Zuri Zanzibar in a 2 bedroom Family Tent or Room throughout.
TANZANIA FAMILY SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS
The best of Tanzania's family safari.
Vast expanses of short grass plains boasting fantastic wildlife, experience safari from a specially designed family cottage.
The Selous Game Reserve
Adventure safari at its best. Explore the bush from boats, safari cars and from a foot. The Selous offers the perfect getaway for families who want to do more than game drive.
The Ngorongoro Crater
Descend into this giant crater and experience the unique world and wildlife that live here.
With vast flocks of flamingos feed on the lake and excellent wildlife this unique park is fantastic family travel option