Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Namibia Family Expert
The variety of experiences, landscapes, activities, culture and wildlife in Namibia makes for a real family adventure. There is something for everyone and it is sure to be a family holiday never to be forgotten!Contact Peter
My recent trip in Namibia
Why we love family safaris to Namibia
Advice from our Africa experts on choosing the right destination for your family
Self Driving Adventure
Namibia offers a rare chance to experience Africa form a different perspective and for families looking for a more active adventure, there is no better destination. With a fantastic network of well-managed roads, it is one of the few Africa countries where jumping in your own 4x4 and heading off on your own adventure is not only possible but encouraged! A fantastic way of seeing this amazing country as a family and at your own pace.
From kayaking in the perfectly calm waters of Pelican Points lagoon or an early morning hot air ballooning over the giant Sand Dunes of Sossusvlei, the range of different activities on offer is almost never-ending.
When traveling with your family your peace of mind is naturally one of your biggest priority and as one of Africa's safest countries, Namibia is the perfect destination for family travel. Not only a very stable and well-run country but Namibia's friendly and welcoming people mean that you can put your mind to rest and enjoy yourselves.
Famous for its vast desert landscapes, stunning coastline and Etosha waterholes flooded with wildlife, it is Namibia's landscape and the unique wildlife that call it home that set this amazing country apart. The never-ending views and its vast and almost entirely deserted landscape make it endlessly fascinating.
Suggested itineraries for your family safari
An outline of our favourite combinations for families
The Ultimate Family Adventure
- One of the most spectacular destinations on Earth. Experience incredible diversity, jaw-dropping landscapes, memorable wildlife and cultural interactions.
- From £5,000 per person, based on two sharing for 9 nights. Fully inclusive throughout, all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights included.
- Sossuvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha
Cape Town and Desert
- A 10 day luxury adventure exploring the breadth of Namibia before heading to the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town.
- From £4,800 per person, based on two sharing for a 10 day holiday across southern Africa. Fully inclusive on safari, all meals, drinks, safari activities and domestic bush flights included. Bed & Breakfast in Cape Town.
- Skeleton Coast, Okonjima and Cape Town
Fly Namibia with the Family
- See Namibia in style with our 10 day family adventure by air
- From £7,000 per person, based on two sharing for a 10 day holiday across southern Africa. Fully inclusive on safari, all meals, drinks, safari activities and domestic bush flights included.
- Sossusvlei, Damaraland, The Skeleton Coast, Etosha National Park
Showcasing the diversity of Namibia
Sossusvlei's Red Dunes
A UNESCO world heritage site and home to some of the world's biggest sand dunes this “Sea of Sand” is a worldwide draw and unmissable.
Home to the AfriCat Foundation this unique game park allows families the perfect opportunity to learn more about predator conservation in the wild.
Vast, red and easily mistaken for Mars, this uniquely fascinating landscape will keep you captivated.
Etosha National Park
Home to most of Namibia's wildlife Etosha has incredible diversity over the year with lush green grass and a vast lake in the rains and almost desert in the dry season.