Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Family Expert
I loved going on family holidays when I was younger, and the special memories stay with you forever. Spotting animals on Safari, snorkelling or zip lining through the jungle will entertain even the adults.Contact Anton
My recent trip in Family
Ranthambore is a five hour drive from Agra and is the National Park which is perfectly placed to include in your itinerary, especially if tiger sightings are high on your bucket list. Ranthambore is exceptionally beautiful, with a historic fortress standing within the park. Tiger numbers have increased slowly since 1973 when it became a National Park, and some tigers are now being moved to other parks such as Sariska, in the hope these parks will once again breed a new tiger population. Just outside the park, Ranthambore is also home to some of India’s most luxurious safari lodges.
Queensland is an Australian state covering the continent’s northeast, with a coastline stretching nearly 7,000km.
Sossusvlei and NamibRand
Possibly the best known area of Namibia, famous for the enormous dunes of Sossusvlei, a great variety of activities and the wide open spaces and dramatic mountains of the NamibRand, possibly the country’s most beautiful area and with low volumes of tourists – even for Namibia.
Madikwe Game Reserve
Madikwe Game Reserve is an increasingly popular malaria free safari destination in South Africa. With it's huge variety of top class accommodation and large numbers of Big Five game, this Reserve has grown in popularity in the past five years with domestic and international travellers alike.
Laikipia and Samburu
The high plains of Laikipia sit under a majestic snow-capped Mount Kenya, and are made up of a patchwork of private reserves with superb family run safari lodges. This is regarded as one of Kenya's best safari regions with plentiful game and few visitors, an example of sustainable tourism at its best, and the location of some truly beautiful lodges. True Luxury Travel’s specialists often find ourselves drawn back to this area and if you were to ask about our favourite areas in Africa, Laikipia would be close to the top. Heading further north takes you into the Samburu and the heat of the desert, a land of winding sand-rivers and doom palms, flanked by the majestic Matthews Range and the Samburu’s spiritual mountain Ololokwe. Stumble upon huge bull elephants and big breeding herds heading for water and be astounded in the volume of life in such an arid part of the world, this is an excellent area for wild dog and leopard sightings.
The busiest area of Mauritius, the North Coast still retains a strong sense of identity through the hidden gems that remain untouched by development in the area. Situated here is Grand Baie, which has evolved from a sleepy fishing village into a thriving destination with a small town feel. Boasting some of the island’s best nightlife and restaurants, you can feel the bustling energy running throughout. For a little less hustle and bustle look no further than the discreet Rivière du Rempart region, home to isolated coves, luxurious spas and only a handful of high end resorts. It’s fairly easy to see why it’s become an increasingly popular choice for honeymooners and couples. The North Coast possesses many understated gems awaiting visitors who are willing to explore. Heading inland are swathes of sugar-cane fields known as Pamplemousses sloping gently towards the sea. Particular highlights here are the fantastic Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens and the enduringly popular L’Aventure du Sucre – a museum dedicated to Mauritius’ traditional colonial export. In a nutshell the North Coast has a little bit of everything that one looks for during their stay.
How to Explore Family Friendly Locations
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalised to meet your specific requirements.
Sydney, Reef and Rainforest
- Stumble through Sydney, the diverse Daintree rainforest the pristine sands and magnificent underworld on the reef.
- From 14 nights at £30,000 per family based on 4 persons including accommodation and flights.
- Sydney, Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
Thailand Family Adventure
- Zip Line through the canopy of the jungle, bathe with elephants in the river and then head to one of Southern Thailand's most untouched islands.
- From 12 nights at £4,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Chiang Mai & Koh Lanta
Malaria Free Family safari
- Luxury triple safari incorporating horse riding, hiking in the Waterberg, the big 5 & more at Madikwe. Each region offers unique experiences and incredible scenery to complement the gameviewing.
- 12 night Safari from £4,900 per person including flights, transfers and Accomodation
- 3 unique destinations, Waterberg, Marakele National Park and Madikwe
The Best of Laikipia and Samburu
- Explore Samburu for its incredible culture and spectacular surroundings. Head to Laikipia to explore its wildlife and scenery on foot.
- From 7 nights at £5,500 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Laikipia, Samburu, Matthew's Range
Family Highlights, North Island
- Sail, cycle and snorkel in the Bay of Islands. Embrace yourselves for the Thermals in Rotorua and fly fish at Poronui's World Class Hunting Lodge.
- From 14 nights at £6,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Bay Of Islands, Rotorua and Taharua Valley.
Family holiday in India
- Head to Jaisalmer, at the heart of an untrammelled wilderness, where leopards roam wild and free. Explore Jodhpur, the Mehrangarh Fort and enjoy the winding streets and shop vendors. End in Udaipur, exploring the old town and palaces by day and lake side settings by night.
- A 10-night stay, including a driver throughout and guiding, staying in 5* accommodation from £4,800 per person.
- Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Jawai
What Our Clients Say
Start planning your trip
How we create your itinerary
1 Whatever planning stage you are at, contact us and tell us about your trip
2 We will then create a bespoke itinerary based on your specific requirements
3 We will then refine your itinerary until you are bursting with excitement about it
4 Travel with us safe in the knowledge you are fully supported and financially protected
Actual Expert Knowledge arrow_drop_down
Every one of our team has a huge passion for travel and spend at least six weeks each year visiting our lodges, meeting new managers and guides, ensuring our high standards are met and maintained.
Transparent Pricing arrow_drop_down
Unlike other tour operators, we do not charge you a premium for our services and as such, our prices are often better than booking direct because we can negotiate deals with our long standing relationships.
TOTAL Support arrow_drop_down
Our operations team are on call 24 hours a day to support you while you are travelling and to ensure that if something does go wrong, you are never left in the lurch. We are here to help so you can relax throughout your holiday.
Blank Paper Bespoke arrow_drop_down
We do not have any 'off the shelf itineraries'. Instead, we begin your booking with a blank piece of paper, to ensure that we only propose lodges that will fit your specific requirements and guides who will suit your personality.
Unrivalled Guide Network arrow_drop_down
We are proud of our unrivalled network of guides on the ground who will turn your trips from a memorable one into a spectacular experience.
Hand Picked Lodges arrow_drop_down
Every single lodge that we propose to you has been recently visited by one of our team and meets the high standards that we set. Surprisingly, this is a rarity within the industry.
100% Financial Protection arrow_drop_down
We are a certified member of the Travel Trust Association (Q1588a), guaranteeing you 100% financial protection for every aspect of your trip.
Safety First arrow_drop_down
We have a team dedicated to producing safety intelligence in every country that we represent as a destination, so that you can travel with total peace of mind.