Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Kenya Couples Expert
What I love about this country is its incredible diversity. Whether you are visiting the home of safari, 'the Masai Mara' or soaking up the culture of the Samburu, Kenya will leave you wanting to come back again and again.Contact Georgie
My recent trip in Kenya
Why we love
We love it because
Variety & Wildlife
The landscapes of this diverse and unique country stretch from the rugged mountain ranges of the north to the rolling grass plains of the Masai Mara. It is possible to see more here than you would believe possible, making it perfect for a safari holiday.
The Great Migration
Home to one of the greatest wildlife spectacle on the planet, the great migration floods from the Serengeti into the Masai Mara every year and offers those lucky enough to be here over the summer months the chance to witness vast herds plunging through the crocodile-infested depths of the Mara River. This is a spectacle worthy of your special holiday.
Getting to your safari destination quickly and easily is a luxury that not many places can offer. With daily direct flights and only 8 hours in the air and a fleet of aircraft ready to whisk you straight from the airport to some of the wildest and most beautiful places on the planet.
White Sand Beaches
After the adrenaline and the adventure of your safari sit back and enjoy a well-earned rest on beautiful white sand beaches. A destination in itself the Kenyan coast is the perfect place to wile away your days swimming in pristine blue waters, exploring the underwater world of pristine reefs and marine parks or enjoying the gentle pace of life in paradise.
How to Explore
Explore in style
Couples Holiday in Kenya
- This itinerary combines two beautiful locations creating an easy and memorable honeymoon. You will see the famous Maasai Mara and all of its wildlife followed by time to decompress on a white beach.
- From approximately £5,500pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 11 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 4 x Nights at Serian Ngare in the Mara followed by 7 x Nights at the barefoot luxury lodge, Fundu Lagoon.
Best of Kenya
- This itinerary combines the bush and the cost in an exclusive and luxurious couple get away. You will experience the beauty of the Borana national park and the tranquillity of the Indian ocean, with your own private beach and create memories together that will last a life time.
- From approximately £5,500pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 10 nights. Fully inclusive on safari, water activities, all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 5 x Nights in Borana Lodge in the Borana national park followed by 5 x Nights at the kinondo kwetu hotel, Diana Beach
- Experience Kenya like never before with a bespoke itinerary designed to give you the ultimate Kenya experience. Combining Nairobi, the Laikipia, the Maasai mara and Mnemba Island
- From approximately £24,000pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 2 weeks. Fully inclusive on safari, water activities, all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 1 x Night at the Palacina Hotel, Nairobi followed by 3 x Nights at the Karisia Walking Safari and 2 x Nights at the Ol Lentile Sancuary, Laikipia. After experiencing Laikipia it time for 3 x Nights at the Serian Ngare, Maasai Mara and finishing with 5 x Nights you the private island of Mnemba at the Mnemba Island getaway.
The highlights are
Masaai Mara Game Reserve
Home to the Great Migration and the greatest density of wildlife on earth this is safari like nowhere else and chance to see the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth.
Samburu National Park
Rugged mountain ranges jutting out flat planes this wild frontier is brought to life by the great rivers flowing through it and home to the famous Samburu Tribe.
From the idyllic street of the almost biblical Lamu island to the pristine white sand of Diani beach there are few places more beautiful to spend your time.
With Mount Kenya rising as the centerpiece to this highland plateau offers a great chance to see wildlife from a unique perspective with cutting-edge conservation and sustainability.