A hidden green garden
Louise 50 yrs, Paris, France, Read 0 reviews »
Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Very family friendly with a fantastic children's club
- Glorious sunsets over terraces of paddy fields and luminous gardens
- Spacious and luxurious villas
Facilities includeAir Conditioning Wifi Child Friendly Air Conditioning Outdoor Infinity Pool Gym and Fitness Facilities Yoga Pavilion Spa Room Service 2 x Restaurants
- Vespa Tours
- Jeep Driving
- Monk Blessing
- Cooking Classes
- Buffalo Cart Rides
- Health and Wellness Opportunities
Seasons in Cambodia
About Phum Baitang
The Phum Baitang is a "green village" five star luxury resort. It is located in eight acres of lush gardens and rice fields, inspired by traditional Cambodian design. Each of their 25 terrace villas have their own gardens and many villas include private pools. The rustic charm of the resort adds to the authentic luxurious experience.
The hotel is located just 10 minutes away from the famous Angkor Wat temple and busier centre of Siem Reap.
How to get there
Phum Baitang is 15 minutes drive from Siep Ream International Airport.
When to go
There are two distinct seasons. The dry season is from October to late April and the wet season from May to late September. March to June are known to be the hottest months of the year with temperatures in excess of 35Â°C at times.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
There is a Children's Club available. It is a marvellous place to create amazing educational, cultural and happy memories for your children.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.