The best hotel in Cambodia
Ander 32 yrs, Mexico, Read 0 reviews »
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Anantara Angkor Resort
- Easy access to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor Temple complex
- Many activities for a budding adventurer
- Wonderful customer service
Facilities includeSalt Water pool Fitness suite with weights & cardio equipment Anantara Spa Concierge Service Chi Restaurant & Bar
- Horse Riding
- Golden Silk Farm
- Helicopter Flights
- Angkor National Museum
- Kayking on Tonle Sap Lake
- Bicycle Rides/ Quad Biking
- Angkor temple complex Tours
- Traditional Khmer cooking classes
Seasons in Cambodia
About Anantara Angkor Resort
The Anantara Angkor Resort is located in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The resort is close to the UNESCO world heritage site of The Temples of Angkor. You can explore the many other cultural treasures the region has to offer including rice paddies, jungles, temples and ruins, from the comfort of your own private tuk tuk tour.
You can immerse yourselves in the local culture with the signature spa, dining and cooking class journeys within the grounds of the resort. For those more adventurous you can explore by bicycle, jeep, quad bike or on horseback and get wonderful views overlooking Siem Reap in a light plane or helicopter.
The Anantara Angkor Resort is located in North Western Cambodia, a 15 minute drive from the UNESCO world heritage site of the Temples of Angkor, and 5 minutes drive from town.
How to get there
Anantara Angkor Resort is situated a five minute drive from Siem Reap International Airport, which offers both international and domestic flights.
When to go
There are two distinct seasons. The dry season is from October to late April and the wet season from May to late September. March to June are known to be the hottest months of the year with temperatures in excess of 35Â°C at times.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel.
Travelling with children
Children are welcome at the Anantara Angkor Hotel.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.