Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Cambodia Expert
I have travelled extensively in Cambodia. My fondest memories are of eating fresh crab on pristine beaches in Kep, I love the flavours of Cambodian Cuisine. If you want to explore please do get in touch."Contact Katie
My recent trip in Cambodia
Cambodia's second most populous city and a popular tourist destination due to the many nearby ancient temples, Buddhist shrines and the infamous bamboo railway. It is also the capital city of the Battambang province.
Today's Kep has recently become established as a Khmer holiday spot and is slowly being rediscovered by travelers.
Phnom Penh retains its former charm as a leafy South East Asian capital with a nice riverside promenade and numerous beautiful Cambodian Buddhist wats, palaces, and other artefacts.
This once quaint village has become the largest boom town and construction site in Cambodia.
Sihanoukville is a seaside town featuring Cambodia's best-known beaches.
Temples of Angkor
The most famous are the Temple of Angkor Wat, the temple at Angkor Thom, the Bayon Temple with its countless sculptural decorations.
How to Explore Cambodia
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalized to meet your specific requirements.
History & Culture Tour
- Explore the temples of Angkor, museums and history in Phnom Penh before crossing to Vietnam for your beach time in Southern Vietnam
- 12 nights from £7,000 per person including transfers and internal flights.
- Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Ho Chi Minh and Con Dao Island
Mekong by Boat
- Board your luxury vessel which takes you up the Mekong towards Cambodia. Experience rural communities, endless rice paddies, markets and temples.
- 12 days from £7,500 per person to include a full board basis on the Aqua Mekong.
- Aqua Mekong through My Tho, Cai Be, Chau Doc, Phnom Penh, Kampong ending in Siem Reap
City Hopper and private island
- Sample local delicacies in Bangkok's vibrant markets, temples of Angkor and an exclusive private Island to end
- 12 nights £9,000 per person including internal flights and transfers.
- Bangkok, Siem Reap and Koh Ouen Private Island
- Take in the Cambodian history and relax on the beach on a deserted island in the Koh Rong Archipelago.
- From £4,500 per person including internal flights and transfers.
- Phnom Penh and Koh Ouen Private Island
- Immerse yourself in all Cambodia has to offer, the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Museums, Beaches and get a taste of the local cuisine.
- 14 days from £6,000 including internal flights & transfers.
- Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Kep & Sihanoukville
World Heritage Site & Relaxation
- Wonder through the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Temples of Angkor and relax in Phang Nga Bay.
- From £3,500 per person for 10 days including internal flights and transfers.
- Siem Reap and Koh Yao Noi
Where To Stay in Cambodia
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Cambodian Collection.