Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Cambodia Expert
I have travelled extensively in Cambodia. My fondest memories are of eating fresh crab on pristine beaches in Kep, I love the flavours of Cambodian Cuisine. If you want to explore please do get in touch."Contact Katie
My recent trip in Cambodia
Why we love Cambodia
The latest insight from our time spent exploring Cambodia.
History & Culture
Explore the many historical sites throughout Cambodia finding out about the Khmer Rouge Regime, and how it affected people worldwide. Historical Sites to see are; The Temple complex of Angkor, the National Museum, Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and Choeung Ek Killing Fields Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (which was a former school converted into a torture centre and now has been preserved as a museum).
Beautiful Beaches and Private Islands
Head to the South West Coast of Cambodia for the beaches. Kep is a tiny coastal province in Southern Cambodia known for its oceanfront seafood stalls. Those seeking the most exclusive, remote beaches might enjoy Song Saa Private island in the Koh Rong Archipelago.
Cambodia’s landscape is a blend of rice paddies, sugar palm plantations and remote jungles. The country offers plenty of natural beauty for those striving to explore it.
Feast your eyes on the UNESCO world heritage site of the Temple complex of Angkor in Siem Reap. The Temple complex neighbours the UNESCO biosphere reserve of the Tonle Sap, Southeast Asia's largest freshwater lake. We can guide you further afield to the Kulen Mountains for the Sras Damrei Temples. These ancient wonders of the world are best experienced when fewer tourists are about.
Whatever experience you are looking for, our experts are ready to help…
How to Explore Cambodia
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalized to meet your specific requirements.
History & Culture Tour
- Explore the temples of Angkor, museums and history in Phnom Penh before crossing to Vietnam for your beach time in Southern Vietnam
- 12 nights from £7,000 per person including transfers and internal flights.
- Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Ho Chi Minh and Con Dao Island
Mekong by Boat
- Board your luxury vessel which takes you up the Mekong towards Cambodia. Experience rural communities, endless rice paddies, markets and temples.
- 12 days from £7,500 per person to include a full board basis on the Aqua Mekong.
- Aqua Mekong through My Tho, Cai Be, Chau Doc, Phnom Penh, Kampong ending in Siem Reap
City Hopper and private island
- Sample local delicacies in Bangkok's vibrant markets, temples of Angkor and an exclusive private Island to end
- 12 nights £9,000 per person including internal flights and transfers.
- Bangkok, Siem Reap and Koh Ouen Private Island
- Take in the Cambodian history and relax on the beach on a deserted island in the Koh Rong Archipelago.
- From £4,500 per person including internal flights and transfers.
- Phnom Penh and Koh Ouen Private Island
- Immerse yourself in all Cambodia has to offer, the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Museums, Beaches and get a taste of the local cuisine.
- 14 days from £6,000 including internal flights & transfers.
- Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Kep & Sihanoukville
World Heritage Site & Relaxation
- Wonder through the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Temples of Angkor and relax in Phang Nga Bay.
- From £3,500 per person for 10 days including internal flights and transfers.
- Siem Reap and Koh Yao Noi
Cambodia's second most populous city and a popular tourist destination due to the many nearby ancient temples, Buddhist shrines and the infamous bamboo railway. It is also the capital city of the Battambang province.
Today's Kep has recently become established as a Khmer holiday spot and is slowly being rediscovered by travelers.
Phnom Penh retains its former charm as a leafy South East Asian capital with a nice riverside promenade and numerous beautiful Cambodian Buddhist wats, palaces, and other artefacts.
This once quaint village has become the largest boom town and construction site in Cambodia.
Where To Stay in Cambodia
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Cambodian Collection.