Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Kenya Beach Expert
Kenya is a fantastic place to enjoy a beach holiday. The beaches are untouched, rustic and beautifulContact Georgie
My recent trip in Kenya
Why is Kenya for its beaches?
Advice from our Africa experts on choosing the right beach destination for your holiday
Kenya's coastline has long been famed for its white sand beaches and relaxed atmosphere. A destination in itself, but also the perfect way to complement some time in Kenya’s interior. The coast is rustic, authentic and unspoilt. The Kenyan coast offers a no-shoes relaxation experience.
From Lamu in the very north, right down to the enviable peace and tranquillity of Diani in the south, Kenya's coastline has something for everyone. There are luxurious spas, beautiful villas and perfect beaches if you’re looking to lay back and relax, but if you are the type who can't sit still, then enjoy the fantastic variety of activities.
There is a huge variety of activities on offer on the Kenyan coastline. This would include world-class deep sea fishing, scuba diving and the fastest growing sport of them all kite surfing. There is some fantastic ruins and cultural activities in the north including traditional dhow regattas.
Suggested itineraries for your beach holiday
An outline of our favourite options
Ultimate Kenyan Beach Holiday
- You can off in the countries capital to acclimatise and see the best tourist attractions before heading to the Diani Beach for a beach.
- From approximately £7,500 pp inc. flights and transfers, based on sharing for 9 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 2 x Nights in the Giraffe Manor followed by 7 x Nights at Alfajiri in one of the private houses.
Safari and Beach Holiday
- This itinerary combines Nairobi, the Maasai Mara and a glorious beach in Watamu. This affordable honeymoon gives guests a luxurious introduction to three of the best parts of Kenya.
- From approximately £4,800 inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 8 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 1 x Night in Hemingway's Nairobi, 3 x Nights at Ol Seki in the Mara, followed by 4 x Nights at Hemingways Resort on the Beach
Simple Mara and Beach
- This itinerary combines two beautiful locations creating an easy and memorable honeymoon. You will see the famous Maasai Mara and all of its wildlife followed by time to decompress on a white beach.
- From approximately £5,000pp inc. flights and transfers, based on two sharing for 10 nights. Fully inclusive on safari all meals, drinks, safari activities and regional flights.
- 3 x Nights at Naibore in the Mara followed by 7 x Nights at the barefoot luxury lodge Fundu Lagoon.
Kenya's beach highlights
Showcasing the diversity of Kenya
Swahili and Arabic style. A vast coral reefs and an authentic coastline. Lamu is magical.
Easily accessible magical island near to Lamu Island. Has some of the most beautiful beaches in Africa.
This is one of the finest beaches in the country, with the Watamu Marine National Park. Watamu is found 20 kms from Malindi