Unforgettable scenery in the nature reserve
James F 23 yrs, London, UK, Read 0 reviews »
One&Only Wolgan Valley
- Experience a Heritage Tour
- Explore the hills and creeks on a horseback
- Exciting and adventurous nature walks
Facilities includeA/C Child Friendly A/C Swimming Pool Gym and Fitness Spa Restaurant
- Horse Riding
- Horse Riding
- Guided Nature Hikes
- Hosted wildlife Safari
- Regional Food and Wine Tour
- Stargazing and Campfire experience
- Guided tours of Newness Industrial Ruins
Seasons in Australia
About One&Only Wolgan Valley
Sited between two National Parks and spread out at the foot of towering cliffs, One&Only Wolgan Valley is set within its own private conservation and wildlife reserve.
The resort itself occupies just two percent of the total land area of 7,000 acres and features 40 individual suites, each having its own indoor and outdoor swimming pool. The main homestead offers distinctive dining, luxury facilities and a stand-alone Timeless Spa.
The One&Only Wolgan Valley is 2.5 hours away from Sydney, located on Australia's Great Dividing Range between the Wollemi National Park and Gardens of Stone National Park.
How to get there
London to Sydney International Airport( 22 hours) and from there 2.30 minutes drive to the Wolgan Valley
When to go
Best period to visit is in the summer , summer time running from December until February when the temperature is around 18 degree.
It is recommended that you consult with your General Practitioner or Practice Nurse 6-8 weeks in advance of travel. They will assess your particular health risks before recommending vaccines and /or antimalarial tablets.
Travelling with children
The resort welcome children of all ages, providing plenty of activities.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.