Haydn H 50 yrs, London, UK, Read 0 reviews »
Lord Howe Island, Australia
- A UNESCO world heritage site
- The island is surrounded by a reef-fringed lagoon
- Valleys brimming with ancient plants and exciting wildlife
Facilities includeWatersports Wellness Facilities Spa Beach Restaurant Bar / lounge
- Island excursions
- Adult mountain bikes
- World class sport fishing
- Bush walking & mountain climbing
- Boat cruises (including glass-bottom excursions)
Seasons in Australia
About Capella Lodge
Lord Howe Island is a small and beautiful Island 11km long and 2.8km wide, at its widest point. The island is surrounded by a reef-fringed lagoon, rolling surf and the worldâs southern-most coral reef. Lord Howe Island has 75% of the island preserved as permanent national and marine park.
Capella Lodge provides a relaxing and sophisticated environment to relax and keep busy, with all the activities available lodge
Capella Lodge is situated on Lord Howe Island in the South Pacific Ocean, 700km NE of Sydney, Australia.
How to get there
Qantaslink operate 32-seat Dash 8 aircraft to Lord Howe Island (LDH). Flights are less than 2 hours from Sydney (SYD) or Brisbane (BNE), Australia. A seasonal service also operates from Port Macquarie (PQQ).
When to go
The subtropical maritime climate produces warm summers and mild winters. Generally, conditions are appropriate for swimming between September and May. Walking, hiking and many other activities are enjoyed year-round. The climate is often likened to perpetual spring.
Dress is smart casual at Capella. Walking shoes, spray jacket and a warm top are recommended.
Travelling with children
Capella welcomes children ten years and over; Lidgbird Pavilion twelve years and over.
Make an enquiry
Contact us for your truly bespoke itinerary
What happens next?
- One of our experts will reply to you within 12 hours.
- We will customise your requirements with the help of our true expert knowledge.
- We will create the best experience possible at a truly transparent price.