Tailor-made Luxury Holidays
Our Australia Expert
I have been lucky enough to travel around Australia many times in the last 8 years. I adore this unique country and what it has to offer. So please do give me a call and we can start planning your Australian adventure.Contact Katie
My recent trip in Australia
Great Barrier Reef
The Barrier Reef is the world's largest living structure. It's a divers paradise for its brightly coloured corals and abundant marine life. Whether it's diving with whale sharks, swimming with dolphins and sea-lions, snorkelling with turtles, cage-diving with Great White sharks or simply enjoying the clear waters, it’s worth spending time on Australia's coastline.
Victoria is a state in southeast Australia. Victoria is Australia's most densely populated state and its second-most populous state overall.
Western Australia, covering the entire western third of the country, is made up mostly of the arid Outback. Visit some of Australias remotest and wildest spots in Western Australia. With a coastline that stretches 20,000km, it's classified as the aquatic adventure capital of Australia. Enjoy Sal Salis Tented Camp hidden in the sand dunes of the Cape Range National Park. Experince Kimberly's impenetrable coastline, magnificent waterfalls and gorges packed with Saltwater crocodiles. Head to Ningaloo Reef to swim with Whale Sharks.
The Northern Territory is a vast federal territory in Australia famed for its Outback desert landscapes.
South Australia is a state defined by extreme wilderness.
Queensland is an Australian state covering the continent’s northeast, with a coastline stretching nearly 7,000km.
Tasmania, an isolated island state off Australia’s south coast, is known for its vast, rugged wilderness areas, largely protected within parks and reserves.
New South Wales
New South Wales is a southeastern Australian state, distinguished by its coastal cities and national parks.
How to Explore Australia
These itineraries cover routes and places that are particularly popular with our guests and are designed to inspire. Every single trip we create is tailor-made and highly personalized to meet your specific requirements.
Ultimate Family Adventure
- Enjoy tranquil outback, bird watching and safaris at Wolgan Valley, horse riding and cycling. Head to Sydney for the buzz of the city.
- From 12 nights at £22,000 per family of four including accommodation and flights.
- Flinders Ranges, Wolgan Valley, Blue Mountains and Sydney.
Highlights of Australia
- The Red Center, Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest.
- From 16 nights at £10,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Sydney, Ayers Rock, Daintree Rainforest, and Lizard Island.
South Australia Wineries and Wilderness
- Exquisite wines, explore Kangaroo Island for its scenery, sleeping Koala's, seals sunbathing and kangaroo's on Kangaroo lsland. Fly to Flinder's ranges for a unique outback experience.
- From 12 nights at £8,000 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Barossa Wine Region, Kangaroo Island and Flinders Ranges.
- This trip takes you on a gastronomic journey from Hobart to the Freycinet Peninsula. Come to Tasmania for its diverse landscapes, great scenery, adventure, wildlife and luxury.
- From 12 nights at £5,500 per person Including accomodation and flights.
- Hobart, Cradle Mountain, Launceston and Freycinet Peninsula.
Sydney, Reef and Rainforest
- Stumble through Sydney, the diverse Daintree rainforest the pristine sands and magnificent underworld on the reef.
- From 14 nights at £30,000 per family based on 4 persons including accommodation and flights.
- Sydney, Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
New South Wales Route
- Alleys, pop ups and art scenes of Melbourne, untouched islands of Lord Howe, scenery in the Blue mountains and bustling Sydney.
- From 14 nights at £9,500 per person including accommodation and flights.
- Melbourne, Lord Howe Island, Blue Mountains and Sydney.
Where To Stay in Australia
Explore some of our highly recommended lodges within our Australia Collection.